Sunday, October 19, 2014

As you say,


The situation is the following: best buy hours you're talking to a girl, you create attraction and rapport ... and the time has come to ask for the number (unless you want to point to the one night stand of course).
For example, if you say "I best buy hours love the place X? We could go for a drink "create a reason to see that there is nothing" sexual-loving. " Although it is obvious to both of us that it is an appointment, you impose upon a different structure, so a different way of seeing the thing, so that they do not have to tell herself (or friends): "I go out with a guy who I've known for 20 minutes "but" I'm going for a drink. "
b. It does not create embarrassment voltage / The "frame", then the frame is not that of the appointment (with all the embarrassing moments that can be created), but the "let's drink a cocktail," which is a harmless thing. c. It gives security
Especially if you have talked for a short time, she makes a lot of difference to know in advance what you are going to do. Remember best buy hours that it is a woman, so defenseless from a physical point of view. If you define now what do you give much more security best buy hours than a vague "Give me the number that go out."
Create a reasoning is therefore very important advice about choosing something a little challenging (to avoid the dinner as a first date) and in a public place (to provide security). best buy hours
As you can see, I have not asked for the number, I told her to give it to me. Obviously not with dictatorial tone, but as if it were the most normal thing in this world, as if in practice the same as telling a friend. Thus avoids the "Could you give me the number?" Or "If you give me the number we could see each other," recalls: women like men who take what they want.
As you say, "Give me the number," or "Let the number" from the hold of the phone without waiting for an answer (because you assume that you pass); thus avoids to let you dictate especially in noisy environments.
Stay and continue the conversation pleasant. best buy hours And of course, if circumstances allow, go for the kiss! - You may think that everything is a bit 'too complex, especially to get the phone number.
You have to be borne in mind that these steps are intended to minimize all the little problems that may arise, you are not obliged to follow them all, but know that in this way you will have more chance of success ... and frankly it would be a sin to make a mistake on one thing mundane as a phone number after you complete a perfect interaction with a woman.
Read similar articles best buy hours E 'better leave the phone number or take it? Farsi give the phone number from a friend? Please do not do it !!! How to ask out: 4 simple things to do to ask for an appointment best buy hours with a girl can not have sex with the phone number of a woman How to date a girl in 3 + 1 simple steps: overcoming resistance and take his number for an appointment
The most common mistakes men in the conquest of a woman things to do EVER! The errors of behavior in the conquest of errors on the first date How to eliminate all the errors in the seduction and conquest of a woman What to do in practice to attract a woman and conquer
Sorry Reborn nn but I understand the last step "... and of course if circumstances permit then you can go to kiss!" But if I can get the number already since the first meeting in which we know it is no exaggeration ... then try it as well?
Hello reborn, the other day I went to my cousin's house and and besides him there was my cousin cn her friend that "studying" in the room and we were in the kitchen. At some point come into the kitchen to drink greets best buy hours me and my cousin we present and makes a joke and I say, they laugh both. After returning to the room. Before leaving, we salute best buy hours you cn the normal greeting kiss on both cheeks. It's cute and sn interested in her. What do you recommend?
Hello Reborn! There's this girl that I see every Friday in a local, very often we find ourselves dancing together because she comes up to me and I seconded the situazione.Mi clearly beginning to affect and I want to ask you vederci.Venerdì last we were in the taxi and, knowing that often goes out of town on the weekend, while we were talking I "threw the hook" and asked: "What are you doing this weekend?." To which she laughed a little 'he said "Excuse me?" and I said "Yes, I say, stay here in the city? "and rispondendomi, the voltage scende.Non I persevered because my question seemed best buy hours embarrassed (in fact it was completely separated from the preceding discourse), you say that is a bad sign or just wrong I am?
Sorry for the double best buy hours comment, but I would like to tell you one last thing important

No comments:

Post a Comment