Sunday, April 5, 2015

If it turns out that by theft is more than three years, I can proudly say to him that the clock is

Would you buy stolen goods? | Pravatami.bg
Go to the market and see a clock shop, which collect money for quite some time. Clerk tells me that this is an imitation that looks just like the original, and gave it to me at a bargain price. The deal not to be missed! Pay the price and take the clock.
One night while eat at your favorite restaurant, boston store a gentleman came up to me and said that this is his expensive watch, which has been stolen, and insisted him back. As evidence shows me that lowercase clock engraved boston store his initials. boston store
The situations described below are relevant only to cases in which the sale of movable property law does not require form (eg. Writing with notarized signatures, as in vehicles). All these rules able to apply not only in the purchase of a stolen watch and phone, clothes, wheel, agricultural products and all kinds of movables.
If the owner of the watch agree, I can pay him and he left me. The amount paid will be able to require the seller, together with interest from the date of payment and the costs (eg. The fee to transfer the amount).
The gentleman who claims that the property is stolen, you will need to prove it by me a copy of the complaint for theft, boston store lodged in the police station or the prosecution. From this moment I am obliged to provide the clock to the competent authorities to enable them to investigate.
If it turns out that by theft is more than three years, I can proudly say to him that the clock is now my property as it may request the return of the stolen belongings of the person who acquired them from the thief only 3-year period.
However, if the property has been stolen for less than 3 years, the situation is slightly more complicated. What course of action will take depends on the actions of the gentleman in the restaurant. If it proves to be understood boston store and calm, I can go back to the store at the shopkeeper and say that spoil the contract of sale, because another person is claiming ownership. When it comes to movable property is enough to verbally announce that withdrawal, but there is no obstacle to do it with a written statement. boston store In this case I have to go back the clock and I want the clerk of both: me back price paid; to pay my expenses that I have made in connection with the maintenance of the property (eg. if the clock is broken and I paid to fix it); to pay my expenses that I have made in connection with the purchase of the property (eg. travel expenses to another city or shipping the item by courier); me pay compensation if I suffered losses or I missed benefits for the purchase of this watch (eg. I have not bought another boston store at a bargain price). It is possible that the gentleman from the restaurant is eager to bring an action in court for property before I could react.
In this case, besides all mentioned above, I can not ask the seller to pay me and costs. The clock will have to return directly boston store to the owner, not the seller. If the clock when buying know that he was stolen, I will be able to ask the seller only price that I paid him. You'll have to go back and watch to bear the costs.
Even if I know that I acquired the property from a seller if you wield (ie custody of it with the intention to acquire ownership and state clearly that its action) continuously for at least five years and during this period the owner of the property not find her, I will become the owner of the grounds expired acquisitive prescription. Continuous possession there eg. when I can wear a watch when I want in these five years. The person who stole chattel no right to acquire by prescription, no matter how long dominate it.
If you still get to sue for theft, the police will take the clock, because it is subject to criminal and probably boston store will be returned to its owner, and will remain for me the opportunity to lead a civil action against the seller and I want it all that described above.
Even more dangerous is if you buy, acquire, tax, helped to be expropriated chattel, that I know or guess that is stolen, and aim to procure for himself or for another property benefit, because in this way I perform crime and may incur a penalty of one to six years imprisonment.
(*) This article aims to outline some basic Your rights, with no claims to be legal adviser. If you have difficulty with the exercise of these fundamental rights or the case is more complex - we encourage boston store you to consult a legal expert. (*)
DECODE laws: prescription What must I know if my car stolen? Crimes of a private nature, complainant and the complaint

No comments:

Post a Comment