Friday, September 5, 2014

One of those films that you did not even talk sense, but when you see the billboard say


One of those films that you did not even talk sense, but when you see the billboard say "and why not?" Cashback, with reference to the supermarket takes place most of the plot and where we have almost all the characters is a film that seems to have a budget too ambitious, but as an original idea, but a bit surreal. A boy, cute rarot who is an artist and as a consequence leave it with his girlfriend (great opening scene) could not sleep and begins to develop the ability to stop time, dedicated to the ladies who portray was found. Yes, the guy is rarot but loves aunts "good." Well, I would say the supermarket I have ever come across models like those portrayed in the film. Aside from that and a certain excess of female sexuality, all told, I imported the least, but it is true that it would not be necessary dialogue katherine webb of supporting characters, all a bunch of losers potential, are quite funny as well as their personalities (there is one that reminded me a bit addicted to the martial arts Torrente). You could say that the movie wants to be bold in its approach, but it is not ... how many times has been discussed amorous boy who lost his head to a girl who seems aware? (No further, American Beauty), but it has some scenes that are worth it. There is one, when it falls down in crisis insomnia I found very original. It's a good movie to see with a little time and patience, as it sometimes can be a little slow, but it deserves to observe the treatment of many images and also deserves to imagine what we would do if we had the same "power" the protagonist.
Well I remember a funny episode Dr.Slump (or Arale) where he could stop time ... in the end it was old and not the rest, lol. Yo, man, because I guess if I did good, go to the beach, enjoy until I get tired of ... I do not know the ideal temperature, at 10 am, the sun still heats but does not burn as much as . I also like to walk around katherine webb the city without noise. Sometimes I went cycling at 6 am and the peace of the city wakes up is very appealing. Hehe, I guess any wrongdoing and would also XD 13 May 2008 23:18
I want to look bad ... see see, see ... As the movie worked on my machine vandalism too, eh! 1.-The first thing you would do is go for a nice car who probably never would. Dealership, katherine webb keys and Brum! 2. Fnac grabbed everything I could fuck in the car. FNAC is a weakness I have. 3. second thought, I could devote myself to put people in strange positions, change lis clothes, tie shoelaces, several nonsense. But that's more or less do as well in the movie, so it is not too original. 4.-With camera Fnac, hehe, would pictures of people before and hang for the internet or something: D 5.- would go where he could find the typical secret files, katherine webb CNI type, company, etc. fotria and a good read. 6.-Of the most talked about in a book and would leave copies at strategic points so that people read them to see what would happen ... then jurs..quina Liad. 7.- Obviously, as a guy I'm also enjoying the view, but I do not like grinding with mannequins ... I do not think so do nothing. 8.-enter katherine webb the houses of the people, not to steal, to gossip ... but now that I think about it, to see what situations we find !! haha. Photos to sing! 9. Obviously, pasta banks would take something ... going to go quietly, but if I can stop the time ... so I'm not too foul, right? 10.-Ah, ah ... would I disliked politicians with papers or stories that exposes ... with a note that said "if you do not do what they promise, things will get worse." There is vandalism, but would be great! I do not know, I have a few to be 00.30, right? katherine webb You TURNER! haha 14 May 2008 23:31
Okay, you have much curry! Turns me! I would do if I could stop time? Well, imagine that similar things to what you said you, for example: 1 I saqueo katherine webb I agree to the Fnac, but would also clothing stores. 2 Change drive a scooter green I heart you stole. And then I think m'aburriria, because I do that myself with no one to talk to, who do things ... boring is not it? I would use it mostly for those situations in which someone is huge fuck a Rolls or a huge gilipollada then would stop time and call him in the face: fuck !!!!! And then you continue katherine webb with your me rollo ... but with a smile from ear to ear. Aaah, this log home and people watching, I would love to, but being invisible to see people in action katherine webb at home. If you would generally think that

No comments:

Post a Comment