Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Archives June 2015 May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January nelly 2015 December 2014 Nov

Listia Stories: I Feel a Camaraderie on Listia The Listia Blog
Listia Stories features you, and all of the Listia community members. Tell us about the friendships you ve made, or why you love Listia. Members whose stories are published here on the blog receive a unique Listia All-Star Badge, 5 Listia stickers which will arrive in the mail & 100 bonus credits deposited into your Listia account. Email your entries to Ilove@listia.com .
( luckdragon11 ) When I stumbled upon Listia over a year ago, I looking for a way to get rid of my items to sell and make ends meet as I had just lost my job. I found it very interesting that I didn’t need money to set up my auctions and I could choose to have buyers pay postage directly to PayPal. As I started listing, I was getting enough credits to start bidding on gift cards for Walmart nelly that helped me get groceries. Then the whole whirlwind began! Christmas was coming and with no funds, I started cleaning nelly out the garage, grabbing the grandkids clothes they grew out of and on and on. With as much effort as I wanted to put into it, I not only helped to make ends meet but also made a wonderful Christmas for my family! Along with being able to do all of this, I began making nelly friends as well as doing something fun! Some of the people I have met through here I believe nelly will be lifelong friends from here on out. (As my husband is disabled from cancer, I have bonded with two very special people through Listia who have tragically been in my position). I feel a camaraderie with many on Listia. Thank you for coming up with this wonderful site!
( pamhawkins9461 ) I don’t remember much about how Listia entered into my life, but I can remember this: it has changed my life forever. I joined Listia in 2013 and my life hasn’t been the same since. Being a female, two of my favorite things are jewelry and makeup (naturally). Since I’m a disabled widow on a very strict budget, nelly I can’t afford to pay retail prices. I haven’t won an auction yet I haven’t loved. And the people I’ve had the great pleasure of working nelly with are amazing. I’ve made many new friendships with people from all around the world. Thank you Listia for becoming a very exciting part of my life.
( goodgirl1975 ) I have been on Listia since 2012 and I love everything about it. Thanks to all the cool people I have met and all the helpful hints that I get. Thanks also to the ones who made this site possible. I’m addicted to it and always will be. I have gotten so much stuff it’s crazy. I don’t know what I would do without it.
i love listia i have been on since 2014 and just love it. I got my husband addicted nelly and many friends as well and more are interested in listia nelly more and more everyday. Thank you listia so much
yea beware if you dont do anything wrong. they stole over 250000 credits of mine. all my items were bought and paid for in cash to list here. they do not return messages and have their phone number hidden nelly so you can not call them about it. byer beware
PLEASE! CAN ANYONE HELP,ME?? Listia has not helped me at all… I MISTAKENLY MADE 2 ACCOUNTS! So instead of helping me, they SUSPENDED BOTH MY ACCOUNTS!!! Yes, I’ve had some difficulties, being a NEWBIE, but instead of helping me get to the people who I owe postage on, and be able to help me get to winners of MY auctions, they suspend me without explanation….can ANYONE HELP ME GET THIS FIXED?? I’m trying very hard! Everything I have listed is free shipping like everyone likes. I’ve even mailed out 13 new fancy bras for like $7.00, for like 30,000, so why am I being PUNISHED??
I’ve had issues with Listia members and have had to contact Listia many times. If you go to the Member Support page you can open a Support Ticket. I’m not sure how you can do it without being logged in. But I’m pretty sure there MUST be a way to contact them. I’m sorry you’re going through this. I have had issues and the gave me extra credits “for my trouble”, nelly I can’t imagine they would TRY to rip you off. I accidentally made two accounts, I haven’t used the second one, but they haven’t suspended me because I have two. In fact, I’m going to cancel it right now. But they will reinstate the current nelly one, you just won’t get the credits from the other one.
Cancel
Recent Posts Helping Give Back to Charities on Listia Listia Stories: I’ve Met Many New Friends Listia Stories: The Awesome Trading System Listia Stories: I Can Always Find Something For Everyone in my Life Listia Stories: It’s the People That Matter
Archives June 2015 May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January nelly 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 November 2013 Aug

No comments:

Post a Comment