Monday, June 1, 2015

( zekrom2419 ) Listia is so awesome! It

Listia Stories: The Answer to All Your Needs The Listia Blog
Listia Stories features factory direct you, and all of the Listia community members. Tell us about the friendships you ve made, or why you love Listia. Members whose stories are published here on the blog receive a unique Listia All-Star Badge, 5 Listia stickers which will arrive in the mail & 100 bonus credits deposited into your Listia account. Email your entries to Ilove@listia.com .
( zekrom2419 ) Listia is so awesome! It’s so cool to know that you can actually win free stuff! It’s also cool to earn badges. I can earn credits by listing stuff and even doing surveys. I love Listia.com; it’s the world to me. It’s one of those sites where you try to sleep at night and you just can’t so you run into walls, factory direct doors and everything just to check out how many credits or comments you got. Listia is the answer to all your needs. Go ahead and check out Listia.com!
( kkmemories ) I have been a member of Listia for almost factory direct 3 years now and I have loved the site ever since I found it. I was especially thankful for the site this past Christmas. I had to have surgery in November which put me out of work for a period of time and my husband is disabled so money got kinda tight. Thanks to Listia and all the wonderful members, I was able to get some really great gifts and not have to stress about the money. So, I just wanted to say thank you for helping my family to have a really nice Christmas.
( maryannlorenz ) I signed up through Facebook and have made great friends on here. I’m happy to have gotten things that I could never get before with the little money I have. I love some of the people factory direct on here and am always happy to have friends on here to talk to and let them know that they are my friends :)
What my password?
I bought flowers from pro flowers and signed up for stamps.com to get extra credits. I did not get them in either case. It was supposed to be automatically credited to my account.. What is the problem????
I have been a member of Listia since Oct 2012 and it has really turned out to be a Blessing! With the credits I earn I usually bid on Amazon gift cards & with that balance 2 yrs ago I was able to buy ALL my Christmas gifts!! I also have turned Listia into a small business for myself by buying bulk supplies on Amazon and listing them on Listia; with the credits I earn by those auctions, I turn around & bid on Amazon gift cards!! It’s so worth it as with the balance on my Amazon keeps increasing, I even can buy myself so many things….all thanks to Listia!! I am disabled & on a fixed income so all of these extras that I can buy give me ‘luxuries’ I would never be able to afford!! Thank You Listia for a great ‘market place’ and for the wonderful staff you have that always mediates any problems I have had with efficient, and professional expertise!!!!
What is a Listia Boots Badge?
While I’m replying to Listia stuff, I am so happy to have found Listia. I don’t even remember how I found it. But it was one of the best finds in a long time for me. As everyone indicates, there is no money exchange involved. I am trying to save up enough credits to buy something I have wanted for a long time, but could never afford. Well I am well on my way. And to get what I want, I know I must do a good job as a seller. Trying to sell nice things and more importantly to follow up and make the buyers happy. I plan and hope to be with Listia factory direct for a long time.
Cancel
Recent Posts Listia Stories: I’ve Met Many New Friends Listia Stories: The Awesome Trading System Listia Stories: I Can Always Find Something For Everyone in my Life Listia Stories: It’s the People That Matter Fixed Price Listings
Archives May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 November 2013 August 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October factory direct 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October factory direct 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009
Post factory direct was not sent - check your email addresses!
%d bloggers factory direct like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment