Friday, October 18, 2013

FA Cup sixth roundArsenal v West Brom 1945 GMT GOALFLASHES AND MAJOR INCIDENTS (all times GMT) 606:


FA Cup sixth roundArsenal v West Brom 1945 GMT GOALFLASHES AND MAJOR INCIDENTS (all times GMT) 606: DEBATE To get involved use 606 or text us your views & comments on 81111. (Not all contributions can be used) By Saj Chowdhury 1919: I was leaning more towards an Arsenal win in my opening posting, but I forgot that the Tigers nabbed a 2-1 win at the Emirates last September. Soz Hull. 1914: "I hope its not as dull and boring as the match yesterday."SimpreZola on 606 Yup, West Ham v West Brom was a great cure for insomniacs. 1905: The oracle of the airwaves off Sir Danny Baker is hosting 606 on 5 Live at 2200 GMT straight after the commentary which will be brought off to you by Mike Ingham and Simon Brotherton. I once rang Baker when he was doing 606 in 1997 (that's 12 years ago). It was during my uni days in Leeds and I lived with five other lads. Anyway, while I was on the blower downstairs, my mates picked up the phone and played a compilation of Simpsons and Father Ted clips down the phone. I was consequently cut off. Tonight, Baker wants to know about the best and worst the game has brought out in you (also any other footie chat on your brilliant minds) - give him a buzz on 0500 909 693 when the lines open up at 2200 GMT. Danny Baker's 606 1900: That's right, I'm doing a live commentary. No Cheese and no Stevenson - the bosses showed a bit of goodwill and allowed them to leave the office. And what a match I've been given to make a mess... er... commentate on. Foregone conclusion? No. It's the Cup isn't it. Leveller and all that. Although if I was too take the scientific approach, then I would say that Arsenal will have a field-day against our friends from Humberside (East Yorkshire) - but I won't. Which team awaits the winners? Chelsea. Easy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment