Saturday, October 19, 2013

m * Faganel (above) is his fatal manekenkice on the catwalk beautifully furnished with hair accesso

Irena Sirena "FWLJ, Day 1
This year I have less passion, not so much because of the toothpaste, which is sponsoring the matter (because, frankly, concerned but needs a sponsor and a girl, who in the past for advertising ironed with the Philips iron was not the most modnotednasta concerns around) or the feeling that you dip of the foreign party where you can get only if you have something findit talent for mixing patterns, or in the worst case for the elegance of wannabe Scandinavian style, black and gray, and this is precisely tailored, and if you know this and that and Onega, because findit then you know the third and fourth and lejsigano You have a practical home-entertainment. I understand better work if they know it, my problem is a capital anyway is that I do not want to know, really does not bother me if you just watch and do not tkem ties that would preserve me from my kurcanjem completely findit non-fashion garb because unlike those I-just-dropped-from-bed-and-I-still-look-like-fresh-flower-in-the-morning-dew girls actually mean it when I say that the triangle between my available available cash and physical form of this ... but that. They do not even see a problem in this, it seems to me logical that someone like showing off your style and photograph, and who does not. I just do not have anything to show off, but I look happy. Especially stylish Grandma that I saw again on Sunday at bolšjaku and is the most stylish person in Slovenia madoniš it's true! The wide pants and narrow purple leather findit jacket and the purse under his arm is so impressive inadvertently make the moment findit it becomes clear what the buzzword these are people findit like the most: that easy. Too compelled.
Anyway, if we bring this non-verbal diarrhea fashion of yesterday are therefore a fashion show presented m * Faganel, May Štamol Droljc, Ursa Drofenik, Sofia Nogard, Irena Funduk and Ivan Rocco. Even when they are posted schedule, it can safely findit predicted that the most praiseworthy get Rocco to m * Faganel classic findit black and white with possible additions findit to Drofenikova again showed everything that we feared to Viktor May Štamol and will once again created a wearable elegance and some clothes as custom Tjaša Kokalj. And in advance, you can also know that the organization is very solid and photo galleries findit on the website of Elle will still be something very user-friendly.
m * Faganel (above) is his fatal manekenkice on the catwalk beautifully furnished with hair accessories findit Anna Lazovski in mini collection of backpacks, he has cooperated with Sara Pirc (what Sara Pirc, who participated in Big Brother?). Otherwise, in this collection are the only dress that I wore it non-fashion (top middle). May Štamol Droljc the eclipse while models findit with an almost invisible findit eyebrows sent to the runway with bare backs, and I, of course, the most padam in light red (below).
Ursa Drofenik time attack plisejem and yes, even zavezaljkani upper parts of evening dress is still in the game. Sofie collection Nogard and especially Irene Funduk I forgot Ivan Rocco is anyway a class by itself. As we expect, right? I know exactly two people who could have worn his creations and would not look odd. I would look weird. Very much so.
And foot models in the first place they look too dry (in the face looks unhealthy). I know it must be dry mannequins, but somewhere in the borders. I find that my clothing becomes findit less like the unhealthy-looking two models. Špelca - 10/15/2013 at 22:01
I also belong to the category of people who like to watch, and comment on, so I have to give a little vent. on the catwalk so far nothing impressive, basically classic Slovenian style of the middle generation (ala ferme and Štamol, but the last one is of course better), and then the younger, who are mainly nenosljiva (whether such Rocco sing praises, but most do not like). I'm totally disappointed visitors to outfit at least what has been published on elle.si is misery. each year is worse, rougher, more weird. Maja Bulc except that the standard classical (but also surprisingly decent average), the rest is sheer terror, a quasi-Scandinavian style, sliced in grunge or how does this describe? I fed the Ursa Jerkič style, they all become the same, all the same acne buy leather jackets, but the same Grošelj vintage handbags. but please take a look at this terrible boots that you wear next to their teacher long wings. I think a little sexy women elegance of such event to the already decent, right? I do not have anything against these guys, I have a clean face, smart, funny little as that, but because they are also bearers Slovenian fashion findit style, but I have a little pokritizirat. let's at least learn from the Croat, no. By the way, the Croatian elle is much better findit than ours. let's danajo Vegelj the chief editor you, Irena and engage the columnist. borchy - 10/15/2013 at 23:28
hm ... interesting how, in fact, with nothing written disagree, but (probably) also. let's say that you would dare to predict who will benefit from more than praise, but who is going to do something ... (pr

No comments:

Post a Comment