Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Elizabeth Řeháková: July for me was the sign of musicals. Not long after, I was wearing athena the


HOME to date on what is said We recommend athena that you tell Theatre Culture Film Literature Music Beauty Fashion athena Beauty and Health As I see Events Design Inspiration Czech filmmakers Interior athena Photography Love Relationships Personal Development Board advises Sex traveling at home Abroad Travel tips on attractions on Plate Recipes Reviews Interviews Series Sport intrigued us step by step Be fit Adrenalin Sports Technology World News Internet Games Practical advice
Barbora Švarcová: For me it was almost Sophie's Choice. Finally, I enjoyed, at the Theatre in Long will be in mid-May debut next staging of a series of short long, without which the theater season for me, perhaps not even complete. Unfortunately, just at that day hosted at the Estates Theater Slovak National Theatre, Prague brings the game Brothers Karamazovci. They won Dungbeetles in the box, but I still hope that I will learn to be in two places at once.
Jana Šajtarová May still promises to be diverse. I would like to explore more quirky debut Theatre on the Balustrade, which this time will focus on the personality of Vaclav Havel, athena and visited the world premiere of the fourth project in the Archa Theatre.
Elizabeth Řeháková: Well, right now the weather is gorgeous and it is expected that it will in the following month, but I do not mind occasionally hide from the sun to the theater, so I'm looking forward athena to the premiere of the musical Romeo and Juliet, athena which will be played in the theater at firefighters. She occupied a lot of new faces, which looks very promising.
Some things remain hidden, as it is known. When suddenly change the angle of view, these things fundamentally athena changes the meaning of the situation. Quite often we laugh or cry just because it's so good that it expects. We long for the intensity of the experience, which often stands in for just what it is intoxicating. We are looking for an application instructions and especially security.
Starring: Libuse Švormová, Ivan Rezac, Václav Otter, Filip Blazek, Martin Zahálka, Luke Příkazký, George Capek, Jana Intrinsically, Irena Šmídová, Alice Laksarová.
Studio DVA prepared for May spectator event Fall in love with the theater. The selected May's performances, which are about relationships and love, you can buy tickets with 50% discount. The week of May each chose one theater performances that viewers can visit for half the price, and it is these productions:
21st annual athena theater festival art colleges Zlomvaz 2014 introduces 7 to 10 May at the Prague Academy of Performing Arts and indicate in addition to traditional guests from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland's first staging of The Royal London Central School athena of Speech and Drama and Theatre HKU Utrecht University of the Arts. This year Zlomvaz thanks to the cooperation with the Prague Quadrennial brings to Prague 8 exclusive workshops, 6 of which will lead foreign teachers.
Extraordinary offline project was designed to bring together fans of contemporary dance performed by the Czech ensemble 420PEOPLE and their guests OFFprojects from Holland with supporters of the alternative athena rock band The Trees Please. The project will be presented at the Archa Theatre on May 19.
Barbora Švarcová: Last month was full of wonderful theatrical experiences. Just 1 April, I went to the premiere of The Informers dance productions. The second week of April I literally got a lot of guys in the disk. A the end of the month belonged to my beloved New Circus - took place in Prague Cirkopolis Fest and La Putyka lured me to their new show Play. If these months athena was more angry I!
Jana Šajtarová: April was a sign for me in small scenes. I went to theater performances D21 or file Geisslers athena Hofcomoedianten who came to Prague to play. I also went to see how a project focusing athena on social issues within the residence in Ark 4.svět.
Elizabeth Řeháková: July for me was the sign of musicals. Not long after, I was wearing athena the Antoinette - Queen of France, which impressed me particularly original and imaginative choreography Carli Jefferson. athena The second musical I visited Adam and Eve, who impressed me his wit and lightness of touch that is so typical of the artist Halina Pawlovska topic. Well, I just did not go to musicals, I visited athena (the second time) a perfect performance full eclipse in Mlada Boleslav, where he excels Petr Mikeska athena (Thalia winner for this role) and Matthew Ruml (wider nomination for the Thalia Award for this role).
Klára Václavíková: In recent times, I am most pleased that I got tickets to "cimrman". They hosted a completely sold-out Theatre of Bolek Polivka and they were amazing. Immediate and funny. Then I went to see another Prague theater, and that "JEZERKA" the game will burst into shoes, Radek Holub was great.
It is May to somehow think fit to

No comments:

Post a Comment