Thursday, February 26, 2015

at first, I have a habit of reading newspapers or magazines are perverted. I often flipped through


from little I have seen so many of my house because my grandfather and my parents fat sick and nearly dead read a lot. perhaps so that later I also have a habit of reading. fat sick and nearly dead childhood, I only read comics, the first book I read the whole text is Harry Potter, and then I spent many years of waiting and read this entire series both English and Vietnamese. later, I bought lots of books and reading different genres. fat sick and nearly dead I used to read books by foreign authors and contemporary books rather than reading a few of the authors Vietnam or the classics. perhaps my tastes somewhat bizarre: D
at first, I have a habit of reading newspapers or magazines are perverted. I often flipped through all the entries and then read backwards from the last item to the first item. perhaps not many people have the habit of such a paradox!
from start participating in journalism, fat sick and nearly dead I have one new habit: reading a letter newsroom. I read all letters editorial section of the newspaper where I usually track. I suspect that most people ignore what-seems-items-are really that bored. I too at first, but later I realized folder interesting editorial. it summarizes the theme of the issue, featured content, the views of the editors or editorial secretary. generally it's pretty cool!
seems to be due to ill-job-now so later I quite sensitive when reading newspapers or books. especially when not all sewn editor cared. Nha Nam former book editor is very good but recently quite reckless and bad editing. Perhaps she ever invested in miscellaneous things like bookmark, cup, cup, notebook, bag or something and forget what the book is.
I enjoyed reading recently Kinfolk, a lifestyle magazine for creative people. to say that the content fat sick and nearly dead is very interesting, cool, and very quality post though quite simple. Read about the people writing for Kinfolk see if they are all terrible people who write books, have released books, or writing for magazines such as Vogue globally, Harper's Bazaar, Esquire, The New Yorker, New York Times . learn a lot from them.
Reply
You are commenting using của Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
May 2014 MTWTFSS Apr Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Categories Select Category bar cafe book bread cake Charity cinema Comparison daily prompt dessert fast food food junk food ice cream miscellaneous stuffs noodle pasta pizza my movie promotion fat sick and nearly dead of street-food restaurant tech travel fat sick and nearly dead Uncategorized Tags Zworld Weekly Challenge
1Q84 Android armani cafe book burger fat sick and nearly dead bun bun beef sauteed friends cafe cafeteria cake carl's jr cupcake coffee lonely dessert Domino fat sick and nearly dead domino's pizza tour Esquire Esquire Vietnam Esquire Vietnam facebook fanny fast food fixie gloria jeans Haagen Dazs Haruki Murakami Ho Chi Minh City ice-cream iHate iLike inter continental fat sick and nearly dead hotel Lotte cinema iThink junk food life social network Love matcha MOF former lover lover Nha Nam NYDC new year Pacey cupcake Pizza regret postaday review Samsung Sandwich Saigon Saigon Starbucks coffee bean of the tablet and tea leaf thinking green tea tiramisu travel media vincom Vietnam Vietnam Tet fun weekly photo challenge fat sick and nearly dead bike love Zworld Da Nang
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment