Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Confession of car sales: Customers are the


Confession of car sales: Customers are the 'chickens' car sales staff is always fully utilized cede by the opening sentence, "I like", because when love has overwhelmed reason, the customer is paying "chicken "no more and no less.
In the meeting room, a large table name and all employees when selling car, will manage green check box next to it. Best Seller cede up to 15 green box. I do not have the box and started to feel unhappy.
The guest appearances are looking at a high tilt minivan. I walked up and introduced himself. He says his name is Randy Park, Asians. Grease under your fingers. Later he worked as mechanic said. At first, Park cautious. But go look at the car, he started cede more comfortable and open.
There are two quite similar to the request cede but said he did not like the interior color too. Park like platforms. I'm sure there are many other colors that are not yet in place to be on. Park security can wait. Apparently he knows the rules, reluctantly followed in the office waiting for.
Carefully check the driving test but refused. Park told his brother should have a similar drive a lot then. I want to add some things like up and down steps, fog lights, rear bumper with protective rubber. Michael remains nimble voice that no big problem. cede
Just then pause story. Michael had to be a member of the team, Juan, to help. I stood next to Juan direct negotiations. Like Michael described, Juan is mature use the card, with a $ 28,318 list price. Park can see and talk to pay $ 24,000. Juan stopped a moment and then called up the tower loading machine.
Juan calculations and said "nice price" is $ 27,500, cede including costs incurred. Park Acura wants to know how much. Juan put the figure at $ 2,500. Park near as crazy and insisted cede at least $ 6,000.
Both argued for about 10 minutes. Suddenly Juan stood up and went straight. I tried to sit back quietly tell Park but feel very difficult, stressful attitude. Juan returned after a few minutes with the card in his hand and said "this cede bargain price. $ 27,150 for a 2500 minivan and the car."
Park, of course, to get excited and think the price is $ 5,000. Juan seemed to try to distance the man discarded by. A moment later he again called to the same Big Stu. Stu suddenly made the $ 4,000 price for the old Acura. The minivan also reduced to $ 26,500. Park accepted and then told his wife about going to pick up the payment.
Park the car and I farewell handshake before he left. Interestingly, whenever intend to shake hands with me, he put his left hand while all other employees with the right hand or American. I wonder if it has cultural significance?
The minivan parked in front of the Park buy showroom, I put it in place, but the battery died. Vehicle located here too long so all the power. cede If acceptable Park test drive, he discovered. I'm sure Big Stu on that tower and need a car to electric football. Stu bent and almost shouted at me: "It's cede not my job to do that shit. Be on your own."
After all, the minivan also boot. I took about half an hour explosion, then drove to the place. Many hours passed, the feeling of failure emerge. At that moment with a trumpet call. Go to the front desk, Park with his wife and children were there. He seemed happy and left again to shake hands. I only minivan with him and try to do a few laps. Then the sales department.
But everything suddenly reversed. The numbers that Stu made now nobody remembers. Price minivan cede was lifted and dropped the old Acura. Park makes a certain amount of both agents. I witnessed every emotion, from anger, ignoring, cede threatening to beg in front of his wife and child. Park hissed cede through his teeth: "Do not attempt to trick me."
I can not explain cede what is happening? It is true that Park offered $ 4,000 for the old Acura. I can not hear wrong. He was also quoted $ 26,500 minivan. After a few hours, my boss brushed clean of all.
A moment later Michael whispered: "Sorry for your service., But these people really intolerable." Actually, he did not use the word "these cede people" that would call the names of the countries Park, where Michael is not impressed. Ironically, I did not see coming from National Park while talking, which come from neighboring countries. The boss full of prejudice and sometimes not quite right.
I once wandered agent at the entrance, hands pockets. cede A colleague walked up: "He is not the same as coming from the Boston cede group but I do not mention cede to him that scene all pockets. cede Bullet He ate it for him."
Discipline is very tight here and you can get rid of at any time. One guy doing something with our customers that GM (General Manager) do not like. He was called to the tower. When the instant bragging: "I can not believe it, in which he excites me." GM immediately jump and heard shouting: "Get out of here out of here and shut up."
So on the 6th meeting is an event not to miss anyone. Organizations cede on the 2nd floor lunch room and wanted to go up the stairs to take out. All of the staff. People who smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment