Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (230) december (8) november (21) of October (19) september (13) of August


Irene June 10, 2013 11:49
Thank you. I had been there about 25 years ago even, with a bus tour from London heartland itself. And this manequins I find really great. I clearly remember also that in one of the period rooms a maid in a water bath gutter, and that's a very clever trick I found that it did not hit full bath. Remove
Ineke van den Akker My biggest hobby is stamping. I'm doing that now for about 8 years. I make cards and Art Trading cards. Together with my girlfriends group 'The Stamping Queens "I go to fairs and workshops I follow. ATC cards I exchange worldwide. For a year now I have a new addiction. When I was young, I've always wanted to do, but it never happened. Since October 2010 I follow Quilt classes. Everything is made by hand. At the moment I collect fun fabrics. 'm Quite fond of fabric with roses. On my Quilt blog I will show you the result of my Quilts.Breien hooks and I have not done for a long time, but this is changing. History repeats itself. heartland the "old" heartland Ineke comes back. (Just look at my profile and find my Quilt blog or crocheted blog saying) heartland I wish you a lot of fun. View my complete profile
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (230) december (8) november (21) of October (19) september (13) of August (34) July (40) June (42) Embroidery patterns for Selina A message to my love Young learned , is the tomb. It fits in my stolpje. mini embroidery cushion for the scissors pampering-tje for myself A few mood pictures A small impression Atelier "stitches and Crosses" For someone special Quilt workshop final van Unprecedented heartland Something else Do not worry Demolition Work Party at Laura Not happy at half Valentine Wreath Rose and Tulip Variation Real or not? Sabine Abels and Roel Heijmans - I miss you wash images in Warwick Castle for Irene I'm amazed at myself my own wealth needles from the Museum Stolpjes ..... I love it. Forge Mill Needle Museum in Redditch (UK) Visit to the Museum in Redditch needles Brought back from England, Sir Winston Churchill, Blenheim Palace And then it really is not! Even more samplers pity, but alas! Antique Antique cradle people and christening dresses Antique samplers embroidered butterflies Antique Quilt in the Castle Museum in York (Engela. .. Soon (13) April (4) of March (15) February (11) of January (10) 2012 (140) december (12 ) November (12) October (7) September (10) August (25) July (20) June (3) May (6) April (9) March (5) February (25) January (6) 2011 (78) December (12) november (7) October (8) september (12) of August (13) July (13) June (1) April (2) of March (7) February (3)
craft shop in Ghent
Stop by - The dentist was not easy. A filling heartland is repaired. At the next meeting a filling and a gap between, even to the dental hygienist. ...
4 hours ago
The start to a wonderful year full of promise. - I am off to summer school for a few days or sewing and chatting and eating and more of the same with Karen. heartland When I get home it will be down to tin tack ...
Wake up to KONA hop with Amanda Murphy, Robert Kaufman and Aurifil as our sponsors .... - \ January 7th-21st Yes here we are Day 1 of our * Wake up to KONA * .... A lovely way to start our year with loads of color and coffee ... Ok, that's just me .......
Wake up to KONA hop with Amanda heartland Murphy, Robert Kaufman heartland and Aurifil as our sponsors .... - \ January 7th-21st Yes here we are Day 1 of our * Wake up to KONA * .... A lovely way to start our year with loads of color and coffee ... Ok, that's just me .......
A Passion for Applique
Borders! - Of course, when it was finished heartland I could start Welcome to the edges. Good to overlook and thus is the part in my embroidery look to the next round. So after ...
Vierkantinvierkantquilt, edge a week, when spring comes ... - The squares heartland are framed in the first square ... Now four triangles ... What is off for this week ... Borderline per week! On www.borduurcrea ....
Crochet shawl Scheepjeswol - The shawl of Scheepjeswol yarn: Softfun is ready. Worked in 8 beautiful colors, each row a different color. It gives a playful, woolly ...
1 day ago
Nana Girl Quilts
Another Lucy Boston Block and Lots of Snow - We are in the midst of a record snowfall here. The weather service saysthat we have not had this much snow since 1978. That would be when we had the big ...
T-shirt Rag Quilt Tutorial - I wanted to share with you all a t-shirt heartland quilt that I. made as my husband's Christmas gift. I used all of his old punk rock t-shirts That he had saved about ...
1 day ago
RĂªve de fil
What? .... Which one? - The top of the ordered pillowcase is ready but then immediately arises a problem. In what picture he looks good. They say that your pictures h ...

No comments:

Post a Comment