Sunday, January 26, 2014

While trout myself down the memories that Nomar last year, they would certainly not as a book choíc


All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored igcomhad, or transmitted in any form or means, electronic, mechanical, bunaithear photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the publisher, Step, House Bride, 91 Howth Road, Deer Park, Howth, Dublin 13.
Available from these stores: The Fourth Book Shop Póilí 6 216 Harcourt Road Dublin 2 Falls Belfast BT12 6AH Tel: (01) 4783814 Tel: (028) 90964181 Fax: (01) 4785428 Fax: (028 ) 90964189 ansiopaleabhar@eircom.net leabhair@an4poili.com
The Literary Café bookseller Orders: Dingle Kerry FACILITY 31 Fenian coupon Street, B.Á.C 2 Tel: +353 (0) 66 9152204 coupon Tel: (01) 6626259 Fax: +353 (0) 66 9152205 Fax : (01) 6612378 comdhineoil@fiachdubh.com eolas@forasnagaeilge.ie
While trout myself down the memories that Nomar last year, they would certainly not as a book choíchegan help from certain people. I thank my children, Nuala, Deirdre, COLMA and Patrick, coupon who asked me to write my memoirs coupon in the first place. Pádraig Ó Snodaigh, Mele urged to put pen to paper. With my wife, holy, iarraidhcruth gave some to my delirium to make it readable. With hÁineNic Fitzgerald, who read the proofs, but I was constantly taking the written píosaíleis she had not seen before! By Brendan Ple give me a glimpse of his thesis, 'Fence and Attitudes'. Lem'athair and my mother, Dan and Kathleen (deceased). My sisters and brothers: Frank, Rose, Dan (deceased); Lily, and especially Bobby, Kathleen and John, I atámar neighbors for over forty years and tháinigfríd almost every incident in this book in my company. With mochomrádaithe and my neighbors coupon in Seoighea coupon journey Road Gaeltacht me exciting trip was interesting and challenging. And leisna all people I worked with during 55 years and we agiarraidh language promotion in Belfast. Mary MhicSheáin Eamon Faogáin, Nig Gabrielle Maguire, Gerard MacCumhaill, coupon Anne Son of Eagle and Roger Blaney ensure éagsúlaa me out dates. Son David and his' thesis Ward Community Primary School in Belfast and finally Paul Maguire arinne cover design without much of a notice.
Approximately a year ago, I asked my family scríobhfaoi something about my life and the events that I have participated in them. Personal Bathaifead I was concerned when I started, but mosheanchara, Pádraig Ó Snodaigh, he suggested me to expand lego growth would be in the context of the Irish in Belfast last caogabliain or view of the lack of written material on the growth said. Isfíor people have spent their lives in this city and the language being saothrúacu and when they died, they died their work without ever heard of him, or the people themselves. By doing so, we lose history Irishon it should be part of the history of this town, just like the home bacheart history as Irish background. So this book dáspreagfadh others calculate their own accounts, may obtain a more accurate picture and complete coupon version, including the revival in Belfast. Insight into the story would Gaeilgefite sewn into the lives of those involved in it. Until now, you would think gurscríobhadh the Irish were higher in the city in the nineteenth century into the twentieth century deagná.
But I would not appoint anyone here that cuntasiomlán Irish history in Belfast with my course or not, it nábaol. I'm not a historian, I am not a writer and I'm not a student. Saleabhar not only memories and so, it is faulty or not marfhoinse history of human memory is always accurate; sometimes it is itself flawed. Many are asking, what I nachraibh involved or not I have my fill of information coupon on them, achní less importance as a result. No mention here of McCracken Cultural Society, at The Bridge, Iveagh Centre, a community, or Belfast Development, just to mention a few examples; There are many more, but in any event, there are many people could
Page 8 with a story to tell those better than me. So this is just a glimpse of one life and the emphasis has been very much about things nachmbeadh them plain. It ACCOUNTING we shall be one hundred lives so that we have the whole story. Not only this is not a full account of all that took place over forty years, but it's not a full account of the people who were generous with their valuable coupon work and contribution in those years. I ask pardon asgan to be mentioned. coupon
I mention any controversial topic here, it happened long ago, up lefiche and thirty years ago, and if there was no evil

No comments:

Post a Comment