Sunday, March 23, 2014

I have a period of Estonian literature. I read everything Kaur KENDRION Kati Murutarini well as les


I have a period of Estonian literature. I read everything Kaur KENDRION Kati Murutarini well as lesser-known characters in writing. I have encountered two favorite woman-writer - Kati Murutar KERTTU cells. Cells because sign in my thoughts are with him and at times startlingly similar Murutar because he thinks so much differently. Both ideas, however I like very much. I've read many of these books, but the latest discoveries in the post title. Susanna and I had in my mind a very interesting literature, and although the corruption level was different than mine, however, had similar thoughts. My mother read it and said, well, that was supposed to start throwing up because it talked about sex. I was thinking about it and actually, yes, but I was intrigued. The back of the book is a summary. PS. Kids think I still would not recommend it. "In this book the main character introduces himself this way:" When I'm talking about the men that I have a graph, the designer, they are thinking sign in right now that aha: art, young woman, consequently, culture, clever sign in books, film festivals and other such intellectual property, sign in and almost asexual stuff. They do not think of me that: sex. What is really a lot better with my being a bitch. '"Kati Murutariga, however, sign in so I do not know anyone else so honest. He is not afraid to announce to the whole world, and most of their personal sign in salajasematest problems. His works are largely autobiographical, and, for example, "9 months" was premature end of her pregnancy diary that he was with a man caught cheating. Think about it. And Murutar also dared to talk about it. And he thinks so differently. For example, like this: "So he was forced to once again swell. This time, already knowing that it is again a boy. And precisely because of coercion deflection was Emma's on top because of the way home könnitades he was not a shred of Albert in love. Did not like it yourself, or admired This recession, he also Albertini, who gently along the studios and Studio mingied tiny enesetõestusi perform. none so far discovered in the area did not lead to his talentsena pisipunumised anywhere. Previously, it was Emma mõistvusega looked friendly, but now he felt at times outright contempt. And this contempt sign in Aerial their sensitive skin sides tried to Albert hakaks evenings away from home to be. midnight and beyond. squatted arguably one boheemiklubis, where he did a greater can not solder, but his life gawk still down., I guess. the bar stuck to the pungent vapor did not let Emma Anyway Alberti us feel no aromas or odööre that had spoken sign in decorating living any differently than jobutamisi. " As you can see, his style is very special. Just happened to such a place, which is very similar to her own life. Tell those two and quite matter what their works.
Maria said ... Several times I have taken the library Murutar Dzunglseaduse, but always put back. The last time I let it in your home. Standing on top of the cabinet at the moment and I have to bring it back tomorrow. As well as Litvinenko about a book. The man read it through and approved through the roof. I've only just started and there was no time to read .. Uhh .. okay tomorrow when I go back and forth a few books I've never read the books ... The cells thus far. But Murutar vision of this world read about the birth itself being pregnant, and it was so precisely ten. 26 September sign in 2008 20:25
2014 (4) March (4) 2013 (10) August (6) July (1) June (1) May (1) February (1) 2012 (18) December (3) September sign in (3) August (3) July (4) May (2) February (1) January (2) 2011 (40) November (4) October (3) September (3) August (2) July (3) June (2) April (12) March (11) 2010 (26) November (4) October (3) September (2) August (6) June (4) May (1) April (2) March (1) February sign in (2) January (1) 2009 (52) December (1) November (5) October (9) September (8) August (1) July (10) June (1) May (1) April (1) March (6) February (5) January (4) 2008 (27) December (4) November (1) October (4) September (7) Hans Verse - Five-intelligence sign in agent "Susanna and I" and "Watch, Emma!" Ann Granger - After the death of a testament made by Silvia Rannamaa-Kadri. Stepmother. William Golding, Lord of the Flies-Chernobyl Svetlana Aleksijevitš prayer for the future ... Meg Gabot-Princess Pävikud I-VII August (2) Jul

No comments:

Post a Comment