Friday, March 14, 2014

This being a bedside light after December Laureenil Mia bilateral ear infection, and he had only ev


Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi .. how I envy those parents who speak a merry sense of how their children are already at 19 ööunne go, and then you just wake up in the morning at 10 o'clock. Mia Laureen is not never done it rather than not kunagiiiiiiiii ..
He has already had a baby after 2-4 hours of the sleeper, which means that, in general, the only times when I could not sleep more than four hours in a row was when Mia was a night at Grandma's. A few brighter even the tiniest moment it was where he decided to sleep for 5-6 hours straight.
Okay, actually lying. gondola When he went to nursery in September, gondola the first week he slept in 20-7, but I did not sleep, because I woke up the habit again at night. Strange stuff these habits. Week ahead, and then became the manger was sick for the first time, and from that moment everything started to get worse for her sleeping part. How do you still have disabled high fever baby, that she can not sleep with mommy and daddy? How it is sick, how bad is to be, you want to cuddle and intimacy.
Who is the situation at all, such that if he stayed in his bed to go to sleep earlier, had to be present at or to "hold your hand", it is now also required to fall asleep again, I would sit next to the bed. I do not have anything special to do, just sit down. Uncommon wants to "drink" gondola or "Mommy pat."
This being a bedside light after December Laureenil Mia bilateral ear infection, and he had only ever slept with us. Or still are, so that he will sleep in my own bed around 20:30 to 21:30, then 00:00 to 00:30 in places gondola he wakes up, cries unesegase voice, "Mommy, juuaaa". If goes well, then I will drink, and sleeping in my own bed more than favorably, then come to us to sleep. I know I should take her back to bed after her last, or if he has fallen asleep among us, but let's be honest, does anyone really gonna make it every night and still be able to expect that the child falls asleep, that he could back out, and then after that trying to sleep on their own again?! gondola Perhaps this is so brave citizens as well, but it's not me, because I also have them for a few minutes sleep so sweet ..
There are also nights where he, of course, not saying at all flimsy, and the weepy voice, "Mommy!" But I just heard that he will open the door to your room and our room tatsab, Titti (his favorite blanket and I do not know what happens when This advantage would be lost) their bedrooms and then poolunise voice says, "Mommy, Daddy, kaisssuuuuu". I guess I'm really a softy too, but how can you say no to such a thing, "No, get out of your bed? '. Consoling ourselves here to the fact that no one has a life of his parents slept in the bed .. I know that this attitude will probably do this yourself just a "disservice", but, well .. None of us are perfect parents. At least it is still in my bed at night to sleep easily at any time to be with us.
I honestly gondola admit that I just do not know anymore what to do. Endlessly cry do not let him, because then he will just because of Laryngomalacia'le, either suffocate or crying for so long that cries herself to vomit. The lightest option, it just comes out of his bed and I got him back, then cries and protests in the same way and can suffocate ourselves again, to cry or throw up. Complete a vicious circle.
I wondered if the "big baby bed 'home gondola and then fall asleep in there practicing Mia could alleviate and improve the situation? Who still sleeps in his nunnus võrekas. Should maybe a catnip in the solder handle? Kids sleeping pills is not done? Anyway honey milk her sleep cycle though .. Saangi extension is not only comforting himself that maybe he just grow out of it and starts a normal human way to sleep?
Or do I do something wrong anyway, gondola starting with sitting next to the bed, ending up with a dream before he gets his ööpiima label on the bottle, which is not used at all during the day. I've also tried to replace the milk with water, which ends on a high, and tearfulness pahurdamisega "pimma, pimma". Does his already so small is just a slave to your habits?
He put a person in bed, cmon Simmo big girl already, and if that's a possibility that you're sleeping better, rather it makes sense. gondola anyway, you have to buy it one day, and if no benefit is not very võrekast (he does not stay in there), then I can not see why not
I slept in the other months of the child have to cuddle all night. Just as was the choice of whether I'm sitting up all night with him, and gymnastics, or he'll get only a little bit of sleep and cuddle gondola you chose the latter, it was just horrible gases. Currently, around six in the morning, Daddy is going to work out, and then moves to a boy (5 months old) in my bed to cuddle up. Specifically, I take, because he sleeps better and longer then, that I can get some sleep. Similarly, when the restless gondola nights, and even then I do not think he'll take his arms. Time will tell what happens when he is bigger. Who is he willing to keep most of the night in his bed for the most part pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment