Sunday, March 16, 2014

Oh, how nice to have this blog again improve. I


I remember my childhood in two gift. Watch, then when I got to seven, and a large three-dimensional shokolaadivähki when I got to five. Cancer uncle gave me a treasure, it was a slim, playful pagomiscuentas PRINT shokolaadipaberisse faithful packed the beauty that I have no idea where the other was. I remember the feeling of excitement and surprise and. Mia was approaching the sixth anniversary of this talk. Mia: "Did you eat the cancer away?", "No", I replied, "beautiful things Vitrine placed behind glass." "What's behind the glass?" Mia can not understand. "Cabinet was placed behind the glass all the beautiful things - ironed to straighten the gum papers, pagomiscuentas shokolaadikarbid, soaps," I explain. Mia starts to giggle, "Oh, you will also be trips to the soap!" I bought Mia begun discounts to celebrate the ballet slippers dark pink, light pink roses. "Hey, if someone has already been with them?" He said. Toe slippers had been a bit stronger, but luitunumast leather. pagomiscuentas He did not put them jalgagi. He was absolutely anywhere. Oh, how I wanted to reach out to them at this point of time and slippers over the years, this little five year old girl who was holding a glass cabinet sholodaadivähki as long as it was not good enough any more to eat, but it would have been worth very much into ballet pink ones. Obtaining these slippers would have been certainly one of the most memorable events of childhood! Two memorable gift ... but ultimately, perhaps even more than that will be remembered throughout the generations, and Mia, who are basically going to be served even before it is able to dream of. In this respect, in January kept birthday more especially over the shaft that just ended with a Christmas rally, 12 times a day for a controlled slipper and huge pakikuhilad tree down (a bit apologizes for the fact that my sister two apart, we now have children in a month!), And already starts again - what do you birthday want to be? But this birthday song reminds pagomiscuentas me the story of the last year, we went to Estonia and Hungary are being talked about, and talk about the birthday party that Kristi's sister got four bottles Fantat fifth birthday. Or otherwise, can not remember if it has been inverted - morning sun shines into the room, the table is the cake and sunny brightest fantapudelid (NB: it was the year 1982). "What is this thing Fanta?" Asks Mia. Well, would not it be nice Pat siuke issue ears!?!? Me, I'll introduce you to the next gas station Fantat! And then we ostsimegi bottle, baby Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, finally took the bottle away from the mouth and muttered pagomiscuentas "fantasztikus" (this is a Hungarian k). Oh, we laughed Plameniga, I wonder if the words "Fanta" and "awesome" is kind of the point of contact? For one fantapeatuse made yet, but I will say today's children are not passionate desires. I do not think he would ever again later, or at all, for example, drinking pagomiscuentas soda Fanta come apart, pagomiscuentas or dreamed about. I'm glad that some fads have overtaken him - was recently summoned kindergarten buddy's birthday gift would PETSHOP dolls. pagomiscuentas Mia asked, pagomiscuentas sincerely, what is this thing is still better to buy a few books businesslike ... Welcome back - me and you, dear friends and beloved readers! Next entry talks about the reason for the long silence, a lifetime of creatures in the world - the six-month Theodore - and all before he finally pagomiscuentas came to us, it happened!
I step longstanding salalugejana boldly step out of the closet (in the new, bold chest, right), and I wish with all my heart a lot of good luck, and return the status of the dearest creature in the world! There is still a real pleasure to start the year knowing that one of your favorite pagomiscuentas blogs are waking up to life again. Delete pagomiscuentas Reply
Oops, or just a heavy local Commentary sympathy does not speak (and I myself do not have a very good conversation with the above control - they are still ajaprobleemid!), So all bold closet väljatulijat gladly welcome! Delete Reply
Well, then I'm out of the closet :) I've enjoyed your blog for a long time. So interesting to read and so interesting photographs and, of course, as interesting little Mia :) I went here after you 'do not disappear' Continuous peeping, so maybe you're alive, and I promised that if after a few months you do not, then I will take courage and start to investigate pagomiscuentas the comment form :) I'm very very glad that you are back in addition to everything else, and one character's little richer. I look forward pagomiscuentas with great interest and excitement to all your subsequent posts have to wait :) Delete Reply
Oh, how nice to have this blog again improve. I've kept in touch with yourself slowly pagomiscuentas with your life, but it mostly Kibude and Jürgen through, but peacefully reading pagomiscuentas is much nicer than a third of people ask that kuuuule, Rannol it was a relative who is Mia, how is he going to ...? Uh, my name is and cabinet Reet, I'm the Daily and Karita and Kristeli friend (and we may still be a bunch of common acquaintances), and I've been here a long time ago on this blog slowly peeking, formerly with interest, after the melancholy hope that perhaps there is something new ...? Now that hope is not correspond anymore pagomiscuentas so sad. Delete Reply
intrinsic (92) Journey (45) seasons (36) Hungary (32) joke (24) Balkan (

No comments:

Post a Comment