Thursday, January 8, 2015

I decided. Implement. Prisirijau some kind of manure from the table - maybe jams - got into the clo


Bored. cielo I remembered the stormy youth. When sat on the table, chops claw condensed milk from harshness. ANIE came and begin to scream. I do not dundukas, Suvari paw as much as will fit into the harshness and the remaining three - Mars behind the refrigerator. ANIE bugaboo three days. Very proud of myself.
I decided. Implement. Prisirijau some kind of manure from the table - maybe jams - got into the closet a long time and with pleasure vomits on freshly washed, but still did not compare the laundry. Daba ANA cyps, does not move until the ultrasonic.
ANA devised a new fashion. Gives me justifies only after half a packet. And that, "oh, kittens, you are not eating the whole, probably not hungry." cielo Prietranka! I do not not eat, and then left on! It is after all, not every five minutes for me what the bowl Imeta. Anie do heaps upon the whole day - and everything! And justifies want. Vat and have to stay, type of store. Nemysiu, because nothing would be left after the seating area. Vara uproot smeliuka benefit today from his still no.
In the morning I was inimitable. Anna leaves to the corridor - and as her hand krapiju. Type *** u aha. ANA kvyke so that all crows Sereikiškių Park from saku nukrintaliojo. Well, as under the sofa - smykst. Long snicker. I would nemyzau just that scare. Issidure, issidure ..
Anam dinners during biting the lower claw. Strong biting naked bottom claw. Zero emotion. I started to bite, and thus followed by a "Buueeee! - Well, kind of, as you vomit on him. ANAS as uzbaubs! Carried away by a rag after bath. Snicker. We will have to patupeti after bath until ANAS will go to sleep.
To my box Tuliks Rugs. Anie it stretches cielo out to a nice apartment, aga. Actually it is very convenient apvaryt. Or dragged smeliuku. Scientifically speaking, infernal machine called "vacuum cleaner" Deed good half an hour. And if sumyzti so as soon as I can do, this mat washing and drying the starting week. Anie after some time to himself, that drives the mat them hemorrhoids, not cosmetic serve. And it ceased to be laid to my inbox. cielo But on the other hand, they also blunt as boot-top. Them not to mind that the same mat lying vonioj! Visa processing. Fully. That is, completely. Ana mask so that an adjacent cottage cockroach susproginejo eardrums. Immediately rushed to call Anam: "Oh, katinelis as pridirbo, so ...." And I do what? I am well, Tupi after a bath, there is me not only that hand, new broom neiskrapstysi.
I was inimitable. At that awaken in the morning. They are scoundrels, not rise. Jumping like a young antelope, like the bison trampled flock, roared like a wounded panther. That although what. Well, at least krusteltu ears. Leist dying to try the famous - drunyja scoundrels. Biting the lower paws - no reaction. But do I gudrutis, aga. palindau after kaldra and cold wet desired Anna in the abdomen - cmok! Lived, cielo how lovely. Wat is just screaming - unclear.
Yesterday Parejo Anas. Went into the kitchen. As he bugaboo: "Est give," he told me "yet to bowl. I told him again, "there is not enough give est!" He told me back yet to. Skupirdiajus. NOW *** Supersonic drove near the box. Anas but somehow your mouse's brain to himself, what we are going to do. And glance at Tulika at a time when half the floor was already flooded, and the other half was just a back pressure process. We will try to nest Kuda. In fact, quite successfully. Except pindiuli that Anas surmised attach me in succession. I flew briefly, but uncomfortable. The whole night was accumulating anger, cielo and everything else. Well, wait a minute. You go out to work.
Anna, vista, I picked up on Friday cielo and Nout pasiplove somewhere or three days. Ner how to write. Then the details. there is a short three-day report: piss after seating. Good! Piss after seating. Oh, pe-ras! Piss after seating. Nusisauk!
On Friday cielo in the morning I taught for four ANA walk, as all decent cats. Palindau after the expanded bed and began to sing as much as NESA throat. Iszviegiau Two Cock "," oil "and" What happened to your love. " ANA was restless all fours around the sofa and vapejo "Oh, Pussy, cielo isimiauksejai so what?" How many besistengiau still walks awry, cunt vyzgina coat and head sweeping the floor. True neveksla. But at least est dave.
And yesterday ANA parvilko cielo herring. Otherwise AS Fish not, I tried all sorts of salmon-ANIE cielo sturgeon change - Manure manure, in reply. Daba but somehow I went and wills. Karktelejau Anais - deftly me two good Smotan atvanojo. Devoured cielo in one sitting. And it Parąžės appears, salted. After the first drink to every snout been for - milk. Bezdejau so that the boxer from the third floor of envy persprogo rubber cunt.
Yesterday cielo scorer. Long and carefully sumyzinejau all smeliuka box until it did not turn into sticky smelly swamp. hide behind the toilet door, I have laid wait. ANAS went into the toilet, and through the edges of the box as letenom

No comments:

Post a Comment