Saturday, January 3, 2015

I have come here without any specific thoughts or stories. Just visit this place every day an avera


I have come here without any specific thoughts or stories. Just visit this place every day an average of 7 people! Not bad at all, because here links to nowhere post, only incidentally rašinėjantis with friends showed up. Pathetic. But hey. Since those 7 people visit the park almost every day, I want that the more they find something new here. This is not easy. During the last days of me very often can find candles pozicijoj. Yes, yes toj what darydavom DEFAULT at school. Susilenkimo my only point is not far away neck. Kul. I also began to think about the set design studies. I think that the theater borders still or I will not or I'll not enter. And va sets are close enough. Va but here are ripe for an awful lot of work and correct for that Vilius Jėčius I finally homework assignments. But as gaaal though. You know, after all birthdays already attacked borders me at the end of May - in the beginning of June. Relatives clear. In other're not asked me and this is one of the reasons why I repeat that I have no friends. But hey. This year, birthdays attacked me now. A formal invitation I only have one, and while I posed the least head soreness. borders There are those who want to demonstrate by which they are to me (although the farther the more I start to doubt these feelings of reciprocity, and it caused me even more soreness. And not just the head), and there are those, of which we would like more than it is (somehow very disguised gift to show it). And ech. I put the question arises: do others think about me as much as I was thinking about the others. This is not easy. This philosophical question, and you are done. Fuck. Sad again came out. : / Well nothing. Maybe pick up where the sun will be shining. borders And you: Be calm. Until better times!


No comments:

Post a Comment