Monday, January 26, 2015

Of other cookbooks, before falling into the category of


Already you know that I have a reading food magazines and cookery books Pasiu. You do not want to know how much their man I bought last year. Selects sear and buys them for me from myself. I did not ask you explicitly any of them, but now they are slowly pushed us out of the apartment ... But no. A couple of them told me that was thus opened my eyes.
Of all of last year's new book, I would advice here specifically mention two that have the greatest experience for me, because sear of such positive things in life is never enough and motivation and inspiration here in Slovakia as saffron. Perhaps it is no coincidence that two of my greatest discoveries in 2013 falls into the category of cookbooks, recipes which do not play a major role, respectively. importance only by the accompanying sear text - the personal testimony of their authors or agents.
The first is The Kinfolk Table. Priam bibliophile production of workshops cult Kinfolk. Beautiful, precisely done by, bulky and tactile book with stunning graphics, amazing photographs and typical kinfolkovskou poetry. Do the books got exactly what I most like Kinfolk. Editor in Chief Kinfolk Nathan Williams collected recipes from interesting and inspiring people from all over the world, the mix of different cultures and backgrounds. Easy recipes for small, unpretentious occasion where people gather at the table and share their life stories with a meal. Oh! I'm saving this precious book, slowly enjoy tasting page after page ... She can not even read quickly. sear Man when it zasníva, remembers the spirit recalls similar moments of life. Exactly the kind of books to which you look forward to the day, as her bedtime in bed relaxing them with open mind and a smile on her lips with her brought to dream. The good news Finally, a book you do not have to be friendly, December 3 new issue kinfolk with a fantastic theme "Ageing / maturation", which can not wait. With such a load of inspiration endure, perhaps even April.
The second frog is my debut Ivan Orkin Ivan Ramen, named after the name Orkinovho company and brand of instant boom in Japan. I already wrote here about Orkin, an interview with him in the first issue of Lucky Peach me very impressed. I knew him before, but details of his life and success did not know. While reading the book Ivan Ramen, I walked around the room like a caged lion. Unable to let go of the hands, but it is the emotion and inspiration sear to man at the same time a lot. About this interesting fate of man, I have already heard. Sila. The book is very useful also because it describes in detail the preparation and composition of the mysterious, non-standardized and currently very trendy food such as ramen. Arm is very detailed way just mentioned it first number Lucky Peach, but to book Ivan Orkin you detailed step by step through the preparation and at home, however, the arm of the law on domestic cooking fit. Personally, I was pleased with the additional recipes for further use of the components arm, small, but life facilitate cooking gadgets (peeling hard-boiled eggs? Man, what peels 200 eggs a day of it must know something, is not it? I tried, it works!) And notes of Japanese cultural eating habits and peculiarities. Experience! The best report at the end of Ivan Ramen in the near future opens up in New York and if everything goes well, I taste too. Hooray !!!
Of other cookbooks, before falling into the category of "perfect and guaranteed recipes" would like to highlight the latest books from River Cottage. Fruit Everyday! sear I received for Christmas and only during the first flick of it I managed to inspire Paul to New Year's Eve and Twelfth Venison stew. From Hugh's Three Good Things I previously learned for example. excellent recipe for strawberry-rhubarb galette from the eponymous TV series I described densely diary notes and good ideas. For such variables as Jamie Oliver, Nigella, Ottolenghi and River Cottage just can not reach next, what book, this gem. Completed treasures. And always look forward to what the new major will come.
If I should mention some positive act of the Slovak scene from the original cookery books I was very pleasantly surprised Vegetables, my love of Marcela Ihnačák that its form and content, approaching the current world production in this area. Translation title fundamentally way but from what I got into the hands'm still quite resonate with two Italian foodies by Antonio Carluccio and Gennaro Contaldo, of which I have already successfully cooked eg. Braised lamb with peas. A nice book.
I have mapped the Czech market, as private men wearing (I tried the best example. sear Steak salad), but most of the recipes from this book suits me, it's just my cup of coffee. Aside from that envelope and the name (s wrong it advertising slogan sear some beer brand) is very modern book with interesting concepts. Even more original sear I find fresh new heart is through the kitchen to prop stylist Denise Bartošova, which combines inter recipes and r

No comments:

Post a Comment