Monday, March 16, 2015

Also built Robinsons Imus .. eh oh !!! Especially nagkaloko-crazy my trip home. The travel time to

Imus Institute Batch '98 | Kumakalakalabukab ...
Waaah !!! A decade ago immediately ... so fast as possible. Many of the events that occurred in each. There are married and have children. There are also migrated. Many also continued working out of what life was like then. In marriage, there are also separated. ae There are also some that have gone before. Among so many graduates of each individual, varied events also took place in life. Each has its own story, its own adventure ...
I want to look back and forth like the sun ... I was watching the ZENKI and BT X ... hahahah !!! I will not forget the two, because it first year HS, hurry to go to catch the show to start at three in the afternoon. 2:20 PM while also finished my class. I am just thankful and no traffic at the time. Even though I walk from school to ship jeep home, I still take the start of the show.
2nd year HS, yes, there are troop. Formed JAMECAN (Jay / Jomar, Al, Marjay, Ehdz, Chris-Anne, Aleli & Noreen) the fun-fun! It is not super gimikan, since led still ahead ... but at least when school activities, like foundation day etc., to hangout together.
Third year HS also have Makro Imus ... abundance of consumer ... more promotions to buy two 25kgs sack of rice, take one free ... which is why some people, flooded Makro. Trouble .. even with incident breaks the glass door inward, since pouring those who want to buy rice. Ciyempre in turn, is also expensive rice ... of course, ae you want ung free and ideal class also. Buy two also take one monoblock chairs that ... eh oh !!! Gurami really! Anyways, why do I need it naikwento? Well, because it just happen ... traffic began to return to our home. And the same day sale Makro .. I walked from the ship's jeep, going home until we turn imadyinin 30 minutes I walked ... good thing I associated with a classmate.
Also built Robinsons Imus .. eh oh !!! Especially nagkaloko-crazy my trip home. The travel time to 5-10minutes, which took about an hour. Soften the Makro while also flourished ciempre Robinsons ... And yet, the masayng 4th year ... Centennial HS Grad!
After all, I still color as another student HS my life, but I still cherish every memory ae of it because it culminates in the person of who I am now. With every person (classmates) who had been a part of it ... teachers that guides me and nurture me adolescent during ae that part of my life ...
So today was a decade has passed, delicious concerns and relive the past, but unfortunately again makadaupang fellow students and meet others in different ae groups. As a fellow student, which has hurt the man in the past year will be a gathering, one aside and forget, because today, we are very young strife crushes, assignments, books good notebook etc.
*** Thank shovel passing on the site and I was glad you shared your feelings :)
I hope we have a batch that is wiling to put up a scholarship ae fund for the less fortunate ... some sort of a scholarship fund that big ... but not a scholar student years I think would make a great difference ..
Email (required) (Address never made public)
January 2008 SMTWTFS Dec Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Archives January 2013 August 2012 July 2012 June 2011 July 2011 August 2009 May 2009 January 2009 December 2008 November 2008 August 2008 July 2008 May 2008 April 2008 March 2008 February 2008 January 2008 December 2007 November 2007 October 2007
An Excerpt ... dramatic freebies I'm Sick Story-story simply foolish kwiz cooking pot (do ?!) once in a caregiver's life film watched Recent Posts 174 Personal Maja Blanca: First Attempt Request Your Free Kitchen Apron 171 Thoughts Blogroll Alfie ayz (insan) ae Badoodles chroneicon cyber grandmother Gasoline Dude Goddess Greenpinoy Jeck Jimg29 lightning (Renz) Faithless lethalverses Lyzius RJ shie WordPress.com Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com Books I've read!
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment