Monday, March 16, 2015

bullshit! arrgghh !! NOT, I have now! Because putanginang because of a flash flood that that! ina !


The Monarch's Jesters Matthew Michael DeLeon Paolo Bea Tiausas lululemon Casabar Jeszel Dawn Marie Anne Kathrine Sigua Rullan Toru Takahashi Shenyll Fuentes Nathalie Anne Lea Monica Joy Mertalla Ribaya Quimbo lululemon Paolo Paolo Ria Celine Chua Fernando Daniel DeLeon Obedoza Jan Philip Queen Cristine Perez Chayote You motherfucker! The Monarch's Subordinates Chayote Danny Sillada lululemon Queen Michelle Roldan Wawi Navarroza The Monarch's Art
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from translation *. Make your own badge here. Public Archives [April 2006] [May 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [September 2007] [October 2007] [December lululemon 2007] [January 2008] [March 2008] [July 2008] [May 2012] [August 2012] [March 2013] [July 2013] [2013] lululemon [January 2014] [February 2015]
bullshit! arrgghh !! NOT, I have now! Because putanginang because of a flash flood that that! ina !! If only that was NOT edi .. I also no longer stuck in the Makro putanginang tanginang night !! Molly! I'm NOT going inserted! tas mas putanginang lululemon the parking lot of a prostitute mother Makro! oo I fell asleep! ina! eh .. I would have slept in putanginang evening edi .. maybe I got !! Even my late! ina !! I also blame myself putanginang .. because I went there with my dad putanginang Shangri-La to eat dinner at a putanginang putanginang steak house !! gah !! I also blame myself for orders putanginang carbonara 311 pesos with free putanginang lululemon soup of the day that putanginang tomato soup and salad bar free putanginang almost nothing bare !! I did NOT enjoy un sa putanginang night! Because I spend a putanginang 200 pesos to eat the Wham Burgers because we are NOT exempt the putanginang friends I bring before my mum !! putangina !! I do not know what was going to putanginang putanginang happenings in schools that need more putanginang pumwesto in the mountains! ina !! GAAAAAAH !! But I thank putanginang lululemon sa Jollibee putaninang Makro because they gave away free putanginang putanginang cold water and hot chocolate !! If they gave the putanginang hotdog lululemon and allowed me to go through my dad flood putanginang edi .. I returned! and even slept only three hours putanginang !! provided putaninang enter school! walking distance turn Homes in putanginang Makro .. say maintain the depth of 5 feet putanginang flood? putcha! I'm 5'8 eh eh! ina you! with 8 inches on parts of the body that can stand still and will not impacting water putanginang putainginang flood !! I just treading tska our house from the outlet of Country Homes !! Even the night before that! ina you! ie in the dark! able ko yan! Fk you .. yes I know I'm NOT listening to the other teachers putanginang lessons .. but i also wasted lululemon money earned my parents for admission to schools putanginang yan !! eh somehow have learned I have learned with Seguban .. I Duka .. I have learned with Elements .. putcha! With music we are yet today! We have test !! tangina! ko ung nabibigay index cards I need more putanginang 1 x 1 pic for putanginang kaartehan !! putangina !! ambaba lululemon continuous grade my music! putangina mosquito putangina storm .. .. putangina landslides that killed an elderly .. dun putangina flash flood .. putangina of putanginang drainage system Cainta .. PUTANG MOTHER AND EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD THAT MADE BUT NO ACTIVITIES OF THE WORLD WE downfall HELL !! PUTANGINA !! son of bitch = son of a bitch bitch bitch mother .. lol =
~ {12:07} was reading that a pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment