Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Issue 87

Belen Hell - 2 | Entertainment, News, Sports | philstar.com
Issue 87
I thought the city's recreation. I went to Cebu City. Window shopping at the famous mall. From the Robinsons, I went to Ayala. From there, I mipatinghulog to SM. And so I never Park Mall. And I was led to Makro. Thought to have a member of the store.
Afternoon as I Makro. But I never planned to go home. I want to arrive late in Talisay I may not be very boring. I've been hailed a taxi to Colon. There, I went to an outlet in Greenwich and dinner.
I went to school and office supplies department. I've been picking pocketbooks of the novel. I've then. Pocketbooks novels were written by Uriel Cruz V. chosen to buy.
After the payments bought pocketbooks, I got through to the escalator. I Paghimuntog ladies department, icegate I went to the shoe. Nagsukodsukod new arrival shoes. I do not plan to buy, but it has a really appealing, I might be tempted icegate to buy it. After all, I have enough cash out. - Continued
News Opinion Entertainment Showbiz Sports Horoscope Lifestyle
Venezuela runs ads in the New York Times accusing the US of hostility
6TH Floor, RFM Corporate Center Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, Philippines Tel. No. (632) 637-5400 For advertising concerns: email marketing advertising@philstar.com For concerns: icegate email marketing@philstar.com


No comments:

Post a Comment