Thursday, March 5, 2015

My breasts than women in the form of ordinary Americans, if not a bit small, but when to Vietnam ev


Before coming to Vietnam, I'm a big fear of insects. beecrazy Just saw a spider, an ant that I could scream. But after living in Vietnam for some time, I've completely changed. Now see whether the overpayment is the cup of iced tea I did not notice anymore. I no longer crave sweets all day anymore.
When I was in America, I usually eat breakfast with items such as oatmeal, pastries, muffion, cereal. May say I'm a crazy sweets, dairy without it I can not stand. But when I left Vietnam to enjoy the ultra-delicious desserts such as tea, cake and cake. Also from that my taste has changed. I can not stand the unhygienic circumstances.
As in Vietnam, you can hardly guarantee that I would not have diarrhea after enjoying the street food here. Each time choosing my dish like this is an extreme form. Not only that, I have often witnessed the dishwasher with little pots of water, around where I eat always full of flies. beecrazy Many places still do not have a clean napkin for me to use. To remedy this, the only way I can do that is always available players in the paper. I do not shy away from the gaze of strangers anymore.
In the US there is an unwritten rule like this: If someone staring at you, you have to look away, because there is such, they will stop looking at you again. beecrazy In Vietnam, everything was different. Whatever you do wherever there are eyes staring at you to see what you do, you like? Although beecrazy you can avoid the other way they will keep looking you. If there staring tests in the list of Olympic beecrazy disciplines, Vietnam will surely have too many medals. I no longer felt to be shy because my body anymore.
My breasts than women in the form of ordinary Americans, if not a bit small, but when to Vietnam everything is different. I once ate birthday at a friend's house I called Sea. During dinner, I was the only foreigner and when I walked into the house his mother had said something something by Vietnamese makes everyone laugh at it all. I marveled joint customs demanded to see if my Vietnamese in the weak people laugh is not new. As a result he was telling me this: "My mother said you have boobs like this crisis is by eating more dairy."
Like so many other Asian countries, dairy Vietnam who rarely used. Instead condensed milk is used a lot for some reason. After some time living in Vietnam I understand why this is so, it is because: Vietnam too tasty food should not need to add butter to do anything. However, beecrazy when to milk or cheese you can find living here, but the other kind of hard butter with soy milk in Vietnam. Now they have returned beecrazy to the US, I've officially become a fanatic and soy milk and tofu. I am no longer afraid beecrazy to accept help from strangers
In a dusty trip, my friend and I are going on the road to the village of Rang Rang unfortunately encountered a very large lake. Now we only have two choices: one is back (costing approximately 6-7h travel in the rugged mountains and forests) and two are for two boy friends that take place in our car go sideways across the river. I finally decided to try to put his trust in strangers and 2nd option plan Luckily after 45 minutes, all six of us were safely ashore with two car intact. But I gradually lost faith in the world around
Although Vietnam is famous friendliness and hospitality of the friendly but sometimes it is gradually lost by the bad expression. Most people I've ever talked to pickpockets or stolen something. Typically myself and roommate also took the motorcycle several times confusing. In addition, sometimes beecrazy just walking on the promenade alone you can get mugged at any time. Once, I was walking on Nguyen Dinh Chieu street from where the two young men rushed to the predatory my wallet. Unfortunately, we can not do anything because I have martial. I have no makeup anymore,
I'll never forget one time driving under the torrential rain of the summer sun with a thin raincoat. Maybe wear or not to wear, I was drenched strip only. When my friend came home, once entered, everyone was looking at me with strange eyes. I do not know what to look at in the mirror, I looked no different from a demon by mascara lem. From that day I decided not to present beecrazy makeup natural anymore. I do not pay too much money for a meal.
Another great thing when living in Vietnam beecrazy that is the price, the cost of living is very low. Even in a luxury restaurant you can still eat normally without having to worry about the price. Special & nb

No comments:

Post a Comment