Wednesday, March 4, 2015

As light Vo Corporation S

Story Songs From Ru
I have this habit of sleep lullaby every night, since I was a child until now I have a little boy about 5 years old. Perhaps this habit is my mother passed on, from small I often hear my mother singing to her child. The song contains a short but in how he's feeling a woman, a mother.
Grow up a little, he seems to have known cu wonder nfm the words of the song and every song I have done all the meanings that song for him cu. Now mother and son to sleep a little longer, but it was the happiest moment of my.
I always told you that, each person has his work: the small school, work or the adult child is writing, the mother is reading ... And I encourage you to do things you can do for yourself and the other chores that you want to do. I feel that children should be independent as soon as possible, so you can adapt to your life easy when no parent nfm or adult side as the time to go to school, go out, ..
A few days ago, when the mother and daughter are the same study, children write letters and I read books. Cu he suddenly sings a lullaby that I still sing "Au ... err, for richer for planks nailed ... I go school, she went school life." When I was being rolled eyes, the joker was spry said, "Mom, nfm I would later learn to work better with money to support nfm her mother, her mother went to school like Mickey nfm mother"; "I would buy my mother to passenger cars, I do not like cars and trucks where Ben, it's bad either!". I hug you to feel happy and laughing ...
For people like us his mother was not happy to hear you say that any of the words of love so anyway. Love it thinking naive, childish words but filled with emotion, thanked the kids have to understand women as his spiritual emotion - motherhood!
"I always told you that, each person has his work: the small school, work or the adult child is writing, the mother is reading ... And I encourage you to do the job that you can do for yourself and the other chores that you want to do. I feel that children should be independent as soon as possible, so you can adapt to your life easy when no parent or adult side as the time to go to school, go play. "
Dear Thai Phuong, Life is full of love, so when I was born and raised, then you must know, stay in the circumstances. 7 years ago PROPERTY nfm Khanh Millionaire has many years abroad studying and investing forex trading, the time away from home so loving family is sacred. Wish I always overflowing love Khanh Department Millionaire nfm - Expert forex investment - Training secrets to make money anytime, nfm anywhere. nfm Hotline: 0977 407 319 Skype: khanhsktp http://sokhanhtrieuphu.com/chia-se/gioi-thieu-ve-so-khanh-trieu-phu.html/
Yeah, I agree with you, love is essential and respectful at all times. In particular class of our children now, we need to know how the love of family, parents and grandparents.
As light Vo Corporation S & C Automotive Founding Chairman http://danhgiaxecu.com/
Hello, all share very touching. Cu he suddenly sings a lullaby that I still sing "Au ... err, for richer for planks nailed ... I go school, she went school life." When I was being rolled eyes, the joker was spry said, "Mom, I would later learn to work better with money to support her mother, nfm her mother went to school like Mickey mother"; "I would buy my mother to passenger cars, I do not like cars and trucks where Ben, it's bad either!". I hug you to feel happy and laughing ...
Hi you! Her presentations nfm will truly interesting and meaningful. Lullaby. The words were probably going to only in the dictionary only as long to hear these two words. childhood in our time who also grew up tron concentration slumber party hammock swinging rhythm and gentle lullaby voice of the mother nfm dearly. As Phuong share those early days when kids a little older and know babble is also the mother whispered, giving the mother but the question is extremely "tough" and innocent people ... the "Dairy farming in body, soul music culture", but the focus of this section is "convinced" that forgot about the "soul". Wish healthy mother and baby are happy, little or big and fast food wise sage
Phan Thi Anh Thu says:
Her son is cute too. Furniture Today at young mothers lullaby to sleep. It's great when an urban women are still kept this tradition. Later, her children grew up to make sure she will not forget the sweet melody of ru mother. nfm
Phan Thi Anh Thu ------- Founder of the nest clean (http://ToYenSach.com) Supply of pure natural nests PRESTIGE & QUALITY http://toyensach.com/yen- back-to-tre-me /
Thank You Letter. But his life is the place dynamic hi

No comments:

Post a Comment