Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jeremy goes crazy. Every second your life becomes more tense. Not sure where your loved one is, but


Alexandra Blake underwent the most pleasurable experience and scientific of his life. It is reunited with his love of adolescence and revived many special moments on your side. After so many twists in your life, Alexandra is finally happy. 21 Really happy. Next to your love and without abandoning their children, she finds herself in paradise. Until is kidnapped. 21
Alexandra is kidnapped by a scientific team that aim to better study the female orgasm, which is so rare in the world of research. After they learned of the success of Alex in his latest experiment, decided to kidnap her to obtain for himself the results to be analyzed. With that, she is locked, forced to go through all the orgy of experiments again with Jeremy to your search.
Jeremy goes crazy. Every second your life becomes more tense. Not sure where your loved one is, but know it's because of you that she's gone. If he had not done those experiments ... Jeremy dedicated his life to find Alex, but he will be able to find it, before your research firm miss the uniqueness of the results?
Was for a book that pleased me, in a way. It had romance, discoveries, that atmosphere of "I can, I can not ..." and a conquering smell in the air. In the second volume of the series, the couple is separated for a long time, and most of the book is narrating the experiences that Alex is forced to do, and the despair of Jeremy to find her. It is even tiring the book, in some part, where we think "Okay, that's enough, are right and we will continue the story."
The end of Intended was what made me want to read as soon as possible the Intended to feel. But it was not the same with the end of this book. The ending leaves one wanting more, but not something worth going after. At least, not for me.
Designed to feel is a strong book. Not as much as the first of the series, but is strong. With extreme scenes of sex and domination, the book is all the time testing the limits. A positive point I found this second volume, was the appreciation of the feelings of Jaremy for Alex. In the first, the novel is very shallow, 21 sex is dry, without love. In this, love is more explicit, the couple is more passionate 21 and show it more and more.
The writing of the author is light and delicious to read, which leaves much faster reading. The narrative alternates between Jeremy and Alex, showing us the two sides of the story and leaving it more complete, which would be impossible that only Alex narrated. The layout as well as the first, is perfect! The Foundation has an extra care with the series with this beautiful cover, which makes me want to have the third only to leave on my bookshelf, rs.
Finally, I recommend the book for those who are curious with the end of Intended. I'm 21 not saying not worth reading .... But do not go too Pot headquarters. I went, and disappointed 21 me a little. The book had everything to be mysterious, thrilling and exciting ... But it remained 21 only in the carnal sex in scientific experiments and despair of the characters.
And here I am again judging a book by its cover, but do not blame saw. Glad you alerts when has spoilers. I was curious to read only see the cover BOOKS AND SUCH Kisses, Mayara Reply Delete
Oie ... I have not read the first, = / I want to read, but they always end up falling after ... always more interesting! would not say I was curiosa..mas instigated 21 for sure! Reply Delete
Oie! Loved know the books! I will demand them to read! Bjs has promotion blog http://resenhasteen.blogspot.com.br/2014/08/promocao-de-aniversario-do-amor.html if you can comment on this post will help a lot: http://resenhasteen.blogspot.com .br / 2014/08 / amarissimo.html Nay = D Reply Delete
... Why all novels need to be so forced? It's pretty much all the same, if pause. So I think you can not do one of romance book, have to mix other genres. The Lord of Thrones Reply Delete
I did not know these books, but liked your review. I hope like the books and I know I should not expect much from the sequel. I hate when that happens :( Kisses. Http://livrosleituraseafins.blogspot.com.br/ Reply Delete
I had heard of this book, but I do not remember reading any review on it. I found very interesting to the part of the kidnapping and tals, and I think would rather enjoying the book because of that. I found VERY simple case but at the same time beautiful * - * Kisses, Blog Soup Letrinhas and Skoob Reply Delete
Ana! It seemed that this second 21 book is well differentiated from the first, 21 and so come to risk that, even with the protagonist couple, the book became more focused on Alex, his abduction, experiences, etc ... and the novel itself was in background

No comments:

Post a Comment