Sunday, March 1, 2015

Habit 5: Like said before you can listen later. They consider anandtech themselves born has a mouth


These habits are closely anandtech related and support each other. 1,2,3 habit is to educate themselves every so-called routine victory itself. 4,5,6 habit is to create relationships and collective solidarity so-called victory for the community. You must have "personal technique" last before you can participate in one team playing manh.Cho should train themselves to achieve victory before exercise. Habits ultimately self-renewal. It will support all the other six habits.
This practice seems simple, right? But it affects you very strong there. 7 And when you know good habits just mentioned should also think about the opposite viewing habits are they?
Habit 1: Passive, with a negative attitude. Always blame circumstances or others, or to find reasons to justify it to yourself. No responsibility with his promise and with others, act on instinct rather than reason.
Habit 2: Lazy thinking. No set plan, avoidance purpose in life and never think of the future. They do not have to worry about the consequences of their actions. Their life is only now, as tomorrow is the end of the world then, what crime did not play delight, constantly focused on the fun regardless of the consequences is.
Habit 3: Country of new foot jump. Although there are important as well dally matter not get it done. Most of the time wasted on video games, hanging out on the net, chatting on the phone, talking anandtech frivolous and roam roam the place. Keep homework for tomorrow. No seriously what to do.
Habit 4: Just think about winning anandtech and losing. They see life as a dark red one. You alone that won it means losing her. Ne seems like he was about to lose it is to drag others along sliding his fate to see satisfied.
Habit 5: Like said before you can listen later. They consider anandtech themselves born has a mouth so why not use it instead? Always express your opinion first, as was sure that people understand myself to listen to them, or pretend "uh huh" to bluff.
Habit 6: Do not cooperate with everyone. They see the odd because the other person thinks to himself. People unite and play together because they do not want to be like her. If your idea is great, the reason to collaborate with anyone, as one is still better off than their stars.
You see, "they" sometimes we are. These habits and personalities really bad, but sometimes I still pamper those bad habits, and then life will really bad, horrible.
I'm at the top of it? I am always with you, in you. I can become a great help for you but it can also be a hindrance, as most of your burden. I will raise you to succeed or turn you into a loser. I am always with you and follow your wishes.
Controls are an easy job, but you must resolutely with me. Tell me exactly you want to cope with a problem that was, and then perform a few times, I automatically done just that. I was a friend of the heroes and great men of the despicable, vile. In the great, and they make me great things. In those defeatist, I push them to hand out the same way, but they did not know.
I am not a machine, though, I operate with greater anandtech precision of a machine plus the intelligence of your own. You can use me to succeed or to punish her. So the two things that I did not make any difference, nothing important. Take me, train me, uncompromising anandtech with me, then I will put the whole world at your feet. Or let's anandtech go easy, pampered me - then I will kill you.
Habit is what you make regular, repeated, but most are difficult to recognize them. There are good habits such as exercise moderation. planning before action, respect for others ... There are bad habits such as negative thinking, self-esteem, blaming others ... Some other habits such innocuous night bathing, eating late, read report from the opposite end of the cover ... Depending on the habits that can help you or destroy you who, like Samuel Smiles said:
Fortunately, humans stronger habit and therefore we can change habits will quen.Tuy habits are difficult to change, but is not done .Vao any time, you can also change one bad habit with one another better anandtech habits. Volume was good habits will help you a lot.
The truth of love
You are comments by Google+ account (Log Out / Change)
Search Recent Posts mystery casual MOTHER promise anandtech of happiness. anandtech Mr. Nguyen Ba Thanh has died at 12 hours 12 minutes 15 midday famous quotations about love Bill Gates: 11 tips for students,

No comments:

Post a Comment